Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TODAY, Numbers and Goals

Two work outs today and good on food back at subway and lean cuisine for dinner, but I was starving afterwards and had some 100 cal pudding.

Things have been tough this week not really sure why, I have tried to reflect on it but have not really come to any conclusions. I have been stepping on the scale almost daily and it is not looking good. Someone was nice enough to comment that they thought maybe my body was just hanging on to the weight and it would reflect this week. Well I dont think that will be the case but I am still hope full. I have lost 14 pounds since Jan. 1 which is great and I guess I should be happy with that. Since starting the bb I have lost a little over 10 and I hope I am not hitting another plateau. I really dont want to make any excuses. I related so much to the BL tonight with their 24 hours of luxury... I had 48 this weekend but I did account for all my food and drinks.

A week from Thursday I will be in a bathing suit for the first time, drinking playing golf and watching some baseball and eating terribly. So I really need to kick it in the next 9 days. The only problem is we have another "big" weekend planned. My parents are coming to town and all we really have planned is dinners. Both my parents are turning 60 and my wife and I wanted to do something special for them so I am sure it will be a blast, but I am sure it will be stressful and not to mention almost impossible to work out till they leave late Sunday night.

NUMBERS I have deficit of 8418 which equals 2.4 pounds. I am not going to say that any loss will be fine because I truly dont feel that way. When I look back at how I used to eat and how I used to "reward" my self for working out and I stayed the same weight I will be really disappointed if I gained or stayed the same this week. Well wish me luck!! Good luck to everyone else on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment