Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday, Another night before the scale


No work out today and a little upset that I didn't get one in.... We celebrate birthdays at work buy having lunch catered in and announcing every ones birthday for the month. I did pretty good at lunch even though I really wanted the chicken fried steak and biscuits. They did have a healthy option... grilled chicken. So I had grilled chicken, Salad, baked beans and Nilla Wafer banana pudding. I left work about 5 mins early thinking i would be a little traffic and get to the gym early. Well that didn't work because there was an accident on the highway. I live just far enough form work that it can take me 20 mins or three hours depending on accidents, construction or just regular bad drivers going the speed limit.
So Mr. Math what do the numbers say this week?
Total deficit "according to MY food log" is 11,904 that is obviously due to the good workouts on the weekends and nothing to do with the last two days. Mr. Science says I should lose 3.4011873456 pounds. I stepped on the scale on Sunday and it wasn't good so even though I have pretty nice deficits this week I am hoping for ANY loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment