Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OH NO!!!!!!!!!


Arg! One crappy pound! And I am behind again. I am hoping that it is water weight or something, but who knows with my body. I have noticed a few things... 1) I am not burning as many calories no matter how hard i work out on my favorite machine since I did the long work outs on Sat and Sunday. 2) I am hungry all the time but making good choices. I have read a bunch of things about muscle memory and maybe I need to switch it up. So I tried that today with my bad results for the week. I get 10 cals per min on my same exercise even though I am doing more resistance and faster seeing this I moved to the stair mill and thought i was busting my tail but I was only getting to 6 cals per min. So I moved to the rowing machine and only got four cals per min.......... NOW WHAT? Is it possible that being 10 pounds lighter my body isnt working as hard? If so I now know why the "last" 15 pounds are going to be so hard. I am a little frustrated because there isn't enough time in the day to work out any more. I am already doing two work outs a day and it doesnt seem to be helping me kill myself on the weekends. I am going to continue to work out on the weekends hard because it makes me feel good but if this keeps going on I am going to drastically have to cut calories consumed or I am open to any ones advice. I am going to weigh again in the morning even though I just ate an ounce of salted almonds and hope that there was something weird going on the last few days on the scale. Well that is probably enough rambling for one night.

2 comments:

  1. Hey a pound lost is still really good!!!Sometimes it just takes a week for the scale to catchup with your body. I bet next week you see a way bigger loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - you are doing the right things!

    ReplyDelete