Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am back starting today!

Well it has been a long time. A lot has been going on. Since the trip to spring training life has been crazy. Work is a mile a minute, I have been sick ( I never get sick) I have been reading a novel and I got an Iphone. So while all of this has been going on I haven't been logging my food or working out but I have found that the knowledge that the body bug gave me over the first few months really help me manage my weight. Although I have not lost any weight I have no gained and I am really happy about that. Over the last five weeks I have fluctuated up and down 1-3 pounds and as we speak I am down a total of 17 pounds since Jan 1, 2009.

I plan on getting back on the complete program wearing the BB and using the food portion because I think it is so helpful.

1 comment: